Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Featured Station: 80's Party Machine

Turn the dial to “80’s Party Machine” and you might find yourself sporting parachute pants, sideways ponytails, or wayfarer sunglasses sooner than you can say “totally awesome”! That’s because “The Big Dawg” a.k.a. DJ Leo B is streaming his incredible collection of 80’s pop and R&B to listeners 24/7.


80’s Party Machine focuses on variety, and includes tons of 80’s hits from artists all over the world. “Traditional radio has lost it way, I was getting tired of hearing the same song 3-4 times a day” says Big Dawg. At 80’s Party Machine, every day is a “no repeat day”. “People enjoy variety, and that’s what I hope to deliver”.

Since joining Live365, 80’s Party Machine has grown rapidly, and averages roughly 50,000 listening hours per month. Although based in Duluth, Minnesota, Big Dawg has also been able to connect with other broadcasters from all over North America, share tips & tricks, and even make some friends along the way. “I rarely listen to terrestrial; I have my stations to enjoy as well as several of my fellow broadcasters stations while on my computer or with my smartphone”.

Whether you are hosting a flashback Friday party, or just looking for some tunes to jam to while at work, 80’s Party Machine will always be bringing you the best of the awesome 80’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment